This year, as usual, we are proud to support IoT world in Santa Clara – the world’s largest IoT event
There is a great list of speakers
Topics I liked from the agenda include ..
- How the Internet of Things Is Poised to Drive Business and Societal Transformation On a Global Scale
- Revolutionizing Business Models; Driving Innovation & Embracing Disruption in a Future Connected World
- Creating Value from connecting “things” Assessing the commercial feasibility and monetization of IoT
- How will the “Internet of Things” remake your industry?
- How secure is IoT in the home
- Examining the role of Big data, Processing and Analytics for the Industrial Internet
- The future of mobility: Assessing long term investment in car tech and how the industry will change over the next 10 years
- The competing visions on the future of the connected car: Which horse should you bet on?
- Examining the Smart Watch Trends, Timelines & Predictions
- The Rise to Smarter Health Through Wearables
- Examining Advancements and Adoption of Industrial Robotics
- Building the “Smart Factory”
- Showcasing a Connected City’s innovations and plans to move towards a smarter city
- Transforming Public Services with IoT
- Next Generation Data Visualization & Predictive Analytics
- How is the Internet of Things is changing healthcare?
- Remote Patient Monitoring with IoT
- Building IoT solutions and taking data analytics into the cloud
- Fog Computing: A Platform for IoT & Analytics
- Hacking IoT
- Building a Business Case for More Integrations in the Home
- IoT in Shipping
- Monetizing the Smart City with Location and Context
- Connected Aviation Opportunities – Understanding Passenger Experience
- Energy, Environment & Agriculture
- Data Analytics & Visualization for Energy and Utility Companies
- Utility Provider Case Study: Making the move towards the connected home versus providing
- Examining the security risks associated with smart meters and smart grids
- Embracing IoT in Agriculture: A Monsanto Case Study
- IoT and the Farm: Challenges and Goals for the Future
- Delivering an effective UX for the consumer
- Vision for IoT: How Image Sensors Are Set To Influence the Next Generation of Connected Devices
- Is your data center ready for IoT?
- Moving towards the Next Generation of IoT Data with Machine Learning
- Panel: Panel: Examining the role of Big data, Processing and Analytics for the Industrial Internet
for the full agenda and speakers see IoT world in Santa Clara – the world’s largest IoT event