Its always nice to speak in German speaking countries since I have so many friends and also family in Germany
Zurich has been a hotbed of mobile activity with Google’s labs there – so its great to speak in Zurich for this event
the next trade event will be held on 6 . March 2014 in the HWZ an exciting topic ‘mTrends’ instead. Please save the date!
Are you interested? Your application we will be happy to take on 3 March against 2014. All other details can be found below.
Participation is for smama members (max. 3 persons per company + max. 3 guests) free. Non-members and additional guests pay a fee of CHF 80 -.
Fritz Reust, Managing smama
16:30 to 17:00 Arrival of the guests
17:00 – Welcome by Fritz Reust, Managing smama
17:00 to 17:30 Keynote 1: “The Mobile World in 2018: The future is based on global micro-trends” - Sebastian Rassmann,Trendone, Hamburg
17:30 to 18:45 Top 5 Trends for 2014
The smama departmental managers designate the mTrends 2014:
- Ronie guarantor, mobagogo to mMarketing: Couponing – LBS / LBA – CRM – Offline to Online Cross Chanel. mAdvertising: New advertising formats – Optimization – BigData – Local Based Advertising – programatic Buying
- Joachim Hagger, Netcetera to mApps & mInternet: cross-channel services – Real-time Web – mobilization of Business – Indoor navigation – Wearables – extinction of the desktop Web
- Tobias Wirth, Aduno group to mCommerce & mPayment: Mobile Contactless Payment – M-wallets – Beacon / iBeacon – In-Store Remote M-Payment – P2P Purse to Purse M-Payment
- Martin Fessler, view group to mContent & mPublishing: Personalization – Mobile First – Advertising – Crowd
- Sascha Corti, Microsoft to MTechnology: Device Trends – Internet of Things – BYOD within the company – Enterprise Apps – HTML5/CSS/JS as native development language
- Dr. Oliver Staffelbach, Wenger & Vieli to mStartups: developments in Startups – Presentation Sharely
18:45 to 19:15 Keynote 2: “Cross Domain technologytrends in Telecoms, Mobile and the Internet” - Ajit Jaokar,opengardensblog / Future Text, London
19:15 to 19:30 Q & A
19:00 to 20:30 Aperitif / Networking
21:00 end of the event
Here you will find the gesame program. ((Link follows))