I spoke at this conference a few years back and it has grown to be bigger from it’s early beginnings. Dear Colleague,
In the 10 reasons to attend FTTH Forum 2012 (07.11 – 08.11.2012, Istanbul/Turkey) – the conference organisers sent below, there are some interesting stories especially Google/kansas city and Amsterdam
Below is from the conference organisers
1. As an attendee at this conference from an enterprise, government agency or service provider, you will undoubtedly run into other attendees seeking Next Generation Networks solutions like you are. This conference is not a ‘Telco industry gathering’ where everyone you meet will try to sell you something. People come to this conference to learn about and select Broadband solutions. The networking you do with other people trying to accomplish the same goals you have could make this visit worthwhile.
2. Service providers, enterprise buyers, government buyers, resellers, investors and developers can meet many companies with answers to your Broadband Technology questions.
3. The roster of speakers for the conference sessions, panels and keynotes will absolutely blow you away.
4. Meet the experts: During lunch, some of our experts are available to meeting with you to maximize your benefit of participating at the FTTH Forum 2012. Meet representatives of Turkcell Superonline, Ventura Partner, Etisalat and Aaron Deacon, one of the pacemakers of the Google / Kansas City project.
5. “The FTTH Forum is an absolute must-event for NGN professionals” – It was Frans-Anton Vermast, one of the project leaders of the Amsterdammunicipality’s fiber-to-the-home project, one of the most extensive undertakings of its kind in all of Europe, who commented about our previous FTTH Forum. Thanks for that!
6. I am certain there has never been an educational offering for Service Providers in the region that comes close to the program at the FTTH Forum 2012. Worldwide leading analysts (IDATE, Ventura), operators (Turkcell Superonline, Etisalat), investors,content-provider, regulator - it’s all covered in our agenda.
7. Can you imagine, that the FTTH Forum 2012 is the only place in Europe, where you will hear about the incredible story:Google offers 1 GB fiber connections – and this information comes from someone who is part of this project?
8. We have held the Pre-Conference Workshop “Building the business case for profitable FTTH deployments – understanding the real drivers of profitability, what works, what doesn’t and how you increase revenues and margins” already before and it has received one of the best ratings ever. Don’t miss it this time and hurry up –the last edition was totally booked out!
9. During the afternoon we are introducing 2 very special panel sessions, where you can ask your questions to true experts: During the panel “Business Cases and Investor Opinion in Turkey and the Region” the CFO of Superonline, a representative of the European Commission and international investors debate about the huge pool of capital looking for infrastructure investment projects. The other panel is about:” Content vs. Service Provider -Making Money From Content: Will Telecoms Learn to Live With Content Providers or Will We Just Kill Each Other Slowly”
10. Register still this week, and you are entitled to pay the lowest available delegates fee. (attention Operators: Claim your special discount!)