Open Mobile Media summit is in San Francisco in 4 weeks time.
The topics covered are:
• How will 4G, and the end of flat rate mobile broadband, impact the apps economy?
• How will new connected devices change the game again, for mobile Internet, applications and services?
• How can we bring the big brand $$ to mobile and multi platform media?
• Who owns the content in the cloud and how can we monetize it?
• How large is the enterprise app opportunity and how can we leverage it?
• First Apple, now Google – who’s next to succeed in mobile Internet?
• Are operators about to stage a mobile Internet comeback?
• Where will future device innovation come from?
Is this is a comprehensive list? See more at Open Mobile Summit