we have a special session on how to create a business plan for an appstore strategy
We will also continue the conversation in the Mobile applications business network – so please join it if you are interested
The session name is ‘How to create a business plan for a appstore strategy’. It covers what it says on the tin! and the scope can be fascinating
Jouko is a vc perspective
Sena and Kunal are developers
William is a business model, developer, industry visionary perspective
Remco is stats and numbers
there may be an additional participant
(see the site for bios and additional details)
First I am going to set the stage why this business is different. Then Jouko will give a quick 5 mins summary and the rest is Q and A (Remco already has a talk earlier in the day)
This can be fun and we will say that the conversation will extend in our network.
Here are some questions – but pls send me your qs as well.
1) Is apps really a business or a fad? (even the hits are one hit wonders)
2) VCs – are there any case studies for success stories for apps?
3) How is the VC model different for apps? will individual apps ever be funded?
4) Why is iPhone so successful?
5) free vs paid
6) viral marketing of apps
7) Battle scars – things you have learnt from experience
8) Where do you see the market going in terms of other appstores
9) Ringtones are no longer a growing market – will apps be any different?