Our friends at Being Digial sent me the details below .. only 7 days to go for a great event!
Being-Digital ’09 www.being-digital.com
With only 7 days to go until Being-Digital ’09 at The CBI Centre, Centre Point. London. Who will be there?
· Mike Bracken from the Guardian will be announcing the Guardian’s platform strategy building on their recently launched OpenPlatform product strategy.
· Mike Nicholls who built and launched (yesterday) Bing.com (Microsofts new search product) will be on the Platforms panel talking about the future of search and platforms at Microsoft.
· Doug Richard (ex-dragon from Dragons Den) will be speaking with Julie Meyer (Ariadne Capital) & Charles Cohen (Probability) about how to grow a profitable digital business.
· Ed Parsons (Google) and Gary Gales (Yahoo) and others will be discussing location technologies and their future.
· Rory Southerland (Vice President, Ogilvy One), Nicholas Wheeler (Managing Director, ITN On) and others will be speaking about the future of social media.
What is unique about Being-Digital is that there is no PowerPoint….
· The debate will be lead by chosen authorities in their fields who are all accomplished speakers
· They will be sharing personal insights into hottest digital topics
· You will be able to set the questions and guide the discussion via SMS and Twitter
· You’ll discover innovative new start-ups
· You’ll be able to present your business to active angel investors
· You’ll be able to absorb critical opinion shaping your digital strategy
The guys provide a specific demo area where companies can raise their visibility with potential customers, partners and investors. They are expecting around 40 Demo Companies and 200+ digital executives, entrepreneurs & investors making for some excellent networking opportunities along with 2 Angels Den pitch events where startups will be pitching to active angel investors. If you want to demo email Emma on email@example.com UKTI is offering a free booth at Technology World ’09 in COVENTRY http://www.technologyworld09.com/ To be in with a chance to win this you have to be a demo company at the event. Find out more here http://www.being-digital.com/demo/ There is an opportunity to win £5,000 of virtual office service from eOffice. http://www.eoffice.net/
To register and pay the standard rate of £245+VAT or Entrepreneur rate of £125+VAT please go to www.being-digital.com/register/ However, there are some discounted tickets available from our Partners including SUN, Natwest, eOffice, UKTI and Angels Den. If you want to know more about these please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to win the only FREE TICKET in the house you have to submit a 30 second video on “what does Being-Digital mean?” at http://seesmic.com/mashupevent/
Being-Digital ’09 has also partnered with B’tween http://www.btween.com/ who are running a complementary digital event in Liverpool on 11th and 12th June (the same week). There is an inclusive ticket for Being-Digital ’09 and the coach up here along with the speakers. http://www.mashupevent.com/event/btween-09-being-digital-09
Being-Digital ’09 is brought to you in by mashup* event – sponsored by: Intel, SUN, NetBenefit, Doughty Hanson, Speechly, BCS, UKTI, WIN and in partnership with NatWest, Microsoft, G2i, DrinkTank, Smarta, Chinwag, Techfluff.tv, Winston&Strawn Bootlaw and The Next Women.