I co-chair this event every year and like last year, this year should be great as well.
The ForumOxford conference is on Friday 18 April 2008. Cost to attend is £195 (approx €245 / $380), which includes lunch, refreshments and post-conference drinks.
Conference details are at Forumoxford future technologies conference
Secure online payment and registration at – Forumoxford future technologies conference payment and registration
Confirmed speakers (running order to be announced):
* Mark Selby – Nokia
* Social Marketing Intelligence, the Black Gold of the 21st Century – Alan Moore, Xtract
* Mobile Social Networking – Antonio Vince Stabyl, CEO, ItsMY
* Youth and Mobile and Music and TV – Luciana Pavan, MTV
* iPhone Applications – William Volk, CEO, MyNuMo
* User-generated Mobile Advertising – Jonathan MacDonald, Blyk
* Mobile Initiated Financial Services in the Developing World – Simon Cavill, Director, Mi-Pay Ltd
* How to Integrate Facebook with IMS – Niklas Blum, Fraunhofer FOKUS
* Browser Extensions (DOM extensions) and Accessing Device APIs – Ajit Jaokar, OpenAjax Alliance and David Pollington, Vodafone
* Delivering a Global Mobile Service – Cameron Doherty, CEO, Mobile Concierge
* Dawn of a New Mobility – Casual Computing: Thoughts on the Future of Mobiles, Service and Their Adoption – Christian Lindholm, Fjord
* An Example of Mobile Search in Poland, the Implementation of Google Search Appliance on Plus.pl – Krzysztof Proczka, Brand Manager, Polkomtel
Hope to see you in Oxford on 18 April.
Peter Holland, Technology Programme, University of Oxford