This may be useful for you
biz dev / product marketing person to be based in London – someone with 8-10 years work exp, exposure to the enterprise mobility space, and the ability to work with internal and operator sales teams.
Organization is www.vsnlinternational.com
IMP: .. Please contact : angira.agrawal at vsnlinternational.com (not me!)
RESPONSIBILITY & CONTEXT
- support and evolve VSNL International’s mobile services business
- The position’s prime function is to determine the market specific marketing and sales plans
- play an active role in supporting and stimulating the Sales organization.
- responsible for driving the business growth of all the Enterprise Mobility Applications and services through optimal pricing, positioning, regional business strategies, bundling and packaging for the international mobile market
- support new product development and go to market strategies
- responsible for channel partner, such as mobile operators, strategy and execution, and ensure their success
As a Marketing manager
- need to develop the marketing and communication plan including media strategy and execute effectively
- Key accountabilities include develop branding and positioning in the industry in alignment with our product strategy.
· 8+years of professional experience, including a minimum 3-5 years in Product marketing or business development or sales
· B. Eng. or equivalent with an MBA in marketing;
· Marketing and/or sales experience in the enterprise applications domain, preferably with wireless applications
· Successful past experience on interacting with international partners;
· Solid knowledge of the mobile market and understanding of wireless technologies
· Capable of driving cross-functional activities with groups located in many sites and time-zones;
· Strong business acumen; like working under pressure and has a strong record to meet deadlines;
· Superior ability to analyze and synthesize information, and use it to provide recommendations and action plans
· Strong verbal and written communication skills; excellent knowledge of spoken and written English. Speaking other foreign languages would be a plus.