I am not sure if this is a real ad since I dont have a link
Apparantly it was a part of mobile monday NYC as reported by timothy shey
Has anyone else seen it? If its true, it could indicate a lot about Apple’s strategy for the iTunes phone
Title: Mobile Marketing Manager, iTunes
Req. ID: 2657738
Location: Santa Clara Valley, California
Country: United States
Req Date: 14-Jun-2006
Reports to: Senior Manager, Marketing and Promotions, iTunes
This position is responsible for overseeing worldwide mobile
marketing programs for iTunes content and feature campaigns. This
person will be responsible for working with cross-functional teams,
including Engineering and Marketing Communications, and outside
partners to develop the program infrastructure and reporting
solutions that can be leveraged worldwide. The iTunes Mobile
Marketing Manager will be accountable for traffic, sales and customer
acquisition goals. The successful candidate will bring substantial
experience in mobile marketing and partnership management as well as
strong leadership and management skills.
- Devise, measure, and monitor criteria for successful campaigns,
with a focus on customer experience and ROI.
- Collaborate with iTunes Engineering to build program components as
the foundation of the mobile marketing strategy.
- Engage music, concert, and television fans with compelling offers
- Strong knowledge of the mobile marketing ecosystem and
infrastructure, from carriers to aggregators to agencies to customers.
- Strong understanding of the handset technology limitations and
their impact on messaging and customer experience.
- Excellent contacts at US and International carriers, especially in
the marketing disciplines.
- Work with the major carriers, worldwide, to ensure the best
coverage and exposure to the potential audience.
- Identify and cooperate with aggregators and mobile marketing
agencies to build innovative campaigns.
- Reach out to content providers to forge strong relationships and
expose opportunities for mobile exclusives.
- Partner with Apple Advertising team to develop integrated programs
that support customer acquisition, revenue generation and brand-
building initiatives. Identify and secure co-op mobile advertising
dollars from iTunes content providers.
- Deliver on monthly and quarterly traffic, sales and efficiency
- Passion for music and entertainment media distribution.
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated ability to present
recommendations and plans to senior management.
- Proven analytical skills and quantitative mindset.
- Skilled negotiator.
- Outstanding written, verbal and communication skills.
- Skilled at developing and exercising cross-functional influence.
- Highly motivated team-player and able to work in fast-paced
- 4-6 years relevant mobile marketing experience.
- BA/BS required with strong quantitative background; MBA a plus but
- Entertainment marketing background required.
- International work experience a plus.